Hello, everyone! So the other day I got a nice surprise in my notifications! Alex, from Simply 20s Life, nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much, Alex! I follow her and enjoy reading her blog- go check her out and I bet you will too! I am here editing my post and was just nominated a second time by Our Creative Life, so thank you too! You were already on my list of nominees!
The Liebster Award is a great way to discover new blogs and help build a great blogging community.
The rules are;
-Add the Liebster Award logo in your next post.
-In that post, link the person who nominated you.
-Answer the 10 questions that the nominator asked and come up with your own questions for your nominees.
-Nominate 5-10 blogs with less than 200 followers and link them. Let them know you nominated them!
Questions from Alex and answers from me:
1. What do you consider your strongest personal quality?
Oh of course, a hard question to start with! Strongest good quality is.. I am caring. Strongest bad quality is I am a worrier.
2. If you could woke up tomorrow in the body of somebody else, who would and what would you do?
I laughed a little when I read the wording of this question, mostly because I am a little immature… but I would wake up in the body of someone who is successful in my field of work. I am just starting out trying to create a small business and I think it would be awesome to go through a day in the life of someone who knew what they were doing! Maybe Lori Whitlock- I love her work!
3. What are your favorite websites to visit?
Well, if we are being honest, I love Pinterest the most. I am on there probably more than I should be. I am on Etsy pretty often since I have a shop there. I check my email pretty often and read the blogs of some lovely folks. But other than that I don’t know that there is a site I frequent too often except Lori Whitlock’s site.
4. What is your favorite music?
I like a little of everything. I like Indie music I suppose and folk. I also like worship music and hardcore. So I am pretty well rounded here. But I do NOT like country. My favorite band ever is Copeland. I love Kari Jobe. City and Colour is incomparable and by far the best band I have ever seen live. I walked down the aisle at my wedding to one of their songs. Taylor Swift’s new cd is right on the money, I can listen over and over. Right now my two favorite songs are You Know Me by Bethel Music and Good, Good Father by Housefires. The words of both songs are amazing. There you go! Oh and the music video for Uptown Funk makes me extremely happy.
5. If you could only keep five possessions what would they be?
Hard. Ok a comfortable outfit, a Bible, soy chai, Silhouette cameo, and my phone?
6. Who do you admire?
I admire my mom. She is one of the strongest people that exist. She was an amazing mother and I hope Haskel one day feels about me how I feel about my mom.
7. What is a skill you would like to learn and why?
I would love to learn how to sew. You can take a scrap of fabric and turn it into something amazing. How cool is that?
8. What is something that always cheers you up?
My daughter. She is beautiful and sweet and funny and perfect. And soy chai.
9. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
Worms. It’s true!
10. If you could visit anywhere and anytime in the world where and when would you go?
I would go to Egypt in the time of the Pharaohs. Egypt and the pyramids have always fascinated me and the history there is amazing!
My ten questions for the nominees:
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite quote?
3. What is your favorite song/band?
4.Who is the person that inspires you most?
5.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
6.If you could tell your ten years ago self something that you know today what would it be?
7.What is something you do that drives your spouse or friends crazy?
8. What is the best advice you have received?
9. If someone gave you 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
10. What is your favorite TV show?
I nominate the following blogs:
1. Our Creative Life– I nominate you back!
5. Simply 20’s Life- I nominate you back!
Thanks again, ladies! Have a wonderful day!